|
Disclaimer. Hello, welcome to snowspirit.blogspot.com. :D :D Profile.
I'm an ordinary guy who longs for freedom. My wants. Parachute, Scuba Diving, Wake-boarding, meet more nice people. :D Footprints
Beloved. Ban Hock (hulkamania) Din (dinozauw) Feng Jasmine (s'pore nxt model) Jessica (simpson) Jessinta (the lion) Joey (the Kangaroo Baby) Jolynn (the tank) Jomaine (Jomz) Kaela (the photograher) Matthew (Chief of Imperial Army) Mandy (MissMandyy) Melissa (the monitress) Murni Shu Fen (kukuku) Yan Qin Suzanne Jung (for news updates) Zi Ying (Zinger) Zheng Jie (Thomas the train) Rewind. May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 July 2007 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 March 2012 Credits. Designer: Jocelyn. Bases: Surrender!yourtechno. Quotes: Quotegarden Avatar: Glitter-graphics Image hosting: Photobucket Hosting: Blogskins| Blogger |
Date:
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Title:
Graduation Robe Day
Finally got my Graduation Robe from Serangoon Broadway. Well done! (pat on my back). It's been four years since I saw my mum smile so happily. Dad's just as happy too =) . . Four years ago was this... . ![]() . We're going to take a family photo as soon as my bro get his MBA in a few of months time, together with his baby Wynn (can't wait to see the good looking kid with a graduation hat as well). . Yesterday was a day with a lot of travelling. The day started at 10am when I refreshed myself, after a well deserved sleep for 10hrs, and met dario for Mac Breakfast at KAP. Chit chat, slack, went for a walk until 12.15pm and rush home to shower. Left my place at 12.45pm and head to Woodlands to watch Hunger Game and collect my cert from shan. . The most time wasting part is when I took a wrong bus (still cannot recall the number) and went to Pending LRT Station. For a moment I thought that the station is not in operation since the station is still in pending status... sigh... At least I checked that station out and got to know that it is operational. Dumb uh? (>.<)!!! Serve me right for not checking the bus number and if it is going to the correct train station. . I managed to get to Sim Lim Square to buy present as well as for the other two of my colleagues. I'm like promoting for Eneloop... (I'm pretty sure that you are not reading this... if not you will know what to expect for your present). I bargained from $89.00 to $80 (buay pai already lar). . Then the travelling continues from Bugis to ah ma house at Bedok. Chit chat and played some games with my cousin before driving my aunt and parents home. Voila... That's Saturday. . Today? Went for training as usual. It's been awhile since I touched the bokken at home, still require more precision training. Went to Ghim Moh market for lunch, followed by haircut before I continue my movie at home. (I'm a couch potato if you haven't know) . The movie today was "We Bought A Zoo". This is one of the show I wanted to watch on the big screen but no one seems to be interested so I gave it a miss. I love the quote that the dad gave to his son Dylan. . He said: "Sometimes, all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Literally twenty seconds of just embarassing bravery. Something great will come out of it". . Perhaps I didnt even have a second of insance courage, that's why nothing great comes out of it :\ |