Disclaimer.
Hello, welcome to snowspirit.blogspot.com. :D
:D
Profile.
I'm an ordinary guy who longs for freedom.
My birthday's on 25 June, sweet twenty five.
My wants.
Parachute, Scuba Diving, Wake-boarding, meet more nice people. :D
Beloved.
Ban Hock
(hulkamania)
Din
(dinozauw)
Feng
Jasmine
(s'pore nxt model)
Jessica
(simpson)
Jessinta
(the lion)
Joey
(the Kangaroo Baby)
Jolynn
(the tank)
Jomaine
(Jomz)
Kaela
(the photograher)
Matthew
(Chief of Imperial Army)
Mandy
(MissMandyy)
Melissa
(the monitress)
Murni
Shu Fen
(kukuku)
Yan Qin
Suzanne Jung (for news updates)
Zi Ying (Zinger)
Zheng Jie (Thomas the train)
Rewind.
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
July 2007
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
March 2012
Credits.
Designer:
Jocelyn.
Bases:
Surrender!yourtechno.
Quotes:
Quotegarden
Avatar:
Glitter-graphics
Image hosting:
Photobucket
Hosting:
Blogskins|
Blogger
|
Date:
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Title:
Oktoberfest!
Schedule for October...03 October 2009 - Sentosa

06 October 2009 - Mr Adam Khoo's Motivation Seminar at Great Eastern
Before the seminar, a friend told me that I will be motivated for a year for attending the talk. At least I can say that I'm still motivated at the moment. Motivated to study?? It's like hell no! But there's not much choice since I need to get a good degree in an average university. What I've learned from the talk? Adam Khoo gave us a formula - The Ultimate Success Formula = Drive + Goal + Strategy + Action = Success.
You must have a goal in mind. If you haven't got one, it's time to find one. Once you have a goal, you'll have the drive to work towards your goal. You'll wake up every morning saying I'm gonna get what I want!
Saying that won't get you anywhere without having a good strategy. Plan on how you can achieve your goal. How long will it take to reach your goal, what you have to do... then finally take action.
Taking action will definitely produce results. It's either a result you want (success), or a result you don't want (failure). If you fail, perserverance will get you no where wiithout revising your strategy. Change the strategy and keep trying till you get the result you want. Even if you still cannot get the result you want, you will at least gain experience and move further than where you would have without planning anything. The worst thing to do is to give up on yourself.
16 October 2009 - Jim Rogers Wealth Management Seminar
I rushed down to Suntec City as early as 9.30am just to attend this seminar. This was my first time reaching Suntec City so early and my first time going there for a seminar, neither to do shopping nor dining. The most interesting talk was conducted by Mr Kishore M. Like Adam Khoo, he's a millionaire but he earned his million dollars through Foreign Exchange (i.e. trading of foreign currencies). The similarity between these two millionaires is they never say die.
Kishore M can earn help you earn $200 dollars with $50 deposit (the minimum amount to trade) easily everyday. The more capital you have, the more return you'll get. His students are getting an average of SGD$20,000 per month. Imagine you are working so hard for an employer earning a fixed income, all he has to do is to sit down in front of the computer and earn at least 100% return from FOREX every single day. A lot of people signed up for his coaching course and he's giving it for FREE just for this Wealth Seminar! By the way, he's one of the highest paid trainers on the planet. His telephone consultation starts at $1000 per hour. You can guess how much his workshops are worth.
11 October 2009 - Receive Shodan Grading Form ( Yay! Finally! )
I can say that this is my happiest day of the month. My sensei looked for me after Monday training on 07 October after my name was called for unpaid fees. Don't get it wrong. I'm not a "cao kah" (smelly feet in hokkien) okay? It's just that I don't keep record on club and weapon fees because they're paid either annually or semi-annually unlike the membership fee which is paid quarterly.
I thought he's going to give me a lecture on keeping records and pay fees on time but suprisingly he asked me to go for grading. He questioned me " Wow, you're still wearing gee with NYP logo?" I think he's hinting me to get a new one so I bough my second gee, a thick one this time. I was delighted upon receiving the grading form and I can vividly recall the day I wanted to wear the black hakama 5 years ago when I first join the club in Nanyang Polytechnic. I want to thank my parents for their sponsorship. SGD$450 for grading and SGD$65 for gee is definitely going to burn a huge hole in the pocket of a student with zero income like me.
14 October 2009 - Returned borrowed book from SIM
I took up a challenge for myself to complete reading a book but mission failed. I can still remember Dario wanted to give me a treat if I finish reading the Da Vinci Code. I think the money is safe in your pocket my friend.
21 to 23 October 2009 - Fukakusa Sihan Aikido Seminar (luv it!)
I've attended two sessions of the seminar and "j'adore" the way Fukakusa Sihan taught. 90% of the techniques taught during the seminar was not taught in normal classes. That's the beauty of aikido seminar. Too bad I'll have to miss the afternoon session tomorrow. I'll still be there for the evening session =) Upcoming...
27 October 2009 - Principles of Accounting Test
29 October 2009 - Corporate Finance evening class... "Shingz!"
To know what shingz mean, just click on the link below and enjoy the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHoHJ4DFIQ&feature=player_embedded
Good Night & Take Care! Sweetdreamz =D
|